Sunday 25 July 2010

Lov my locs

I cant stress how much i love my decision to loc. I have a number of conversation with previous loc rockers who have chopped them off due to the avoidence of attachement issues. Man, all i can say is that i am totally attached to them and i cant see myself taking them down anytime soon. Other people i have met who have taken locs down, always tend to start again within a year. its one of those things where you get so used to having locs and used to not having to comb your hair every single day its that total FREEDOM.

The myths and stereo types that people have in europe still exists. Examples such as people with dreads, do not wash their locs and that they smell, people couldnt be so far wrong, right? Us naturals have come so far in finding ways to nourish our roots!! its great and i cant wait for my locs to flourish and continue to grow...

Photos: Lecoil
Enjoy some visual inspriation

No comments:

Post a Comment